<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6491495?origin\x3dhttp://pot-pet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pot-pet @blogspot.com ♥
Feb 2, 2005


Ji Jin Hee...



My new fav. actor...actually minat dia dulu b4 Jang Dong Gun...
My personal review...he' so handsome hahahahha...
Muka dia yang cute sungguh menggoda jiwa dan raga heheh ;p...
He' a talented actor...So far I've watched he acted in two drama...
Jewel In The Palace and Miss Kim'sMillion Dollar Quest (MKMDQ)...
In Jewel In The Palace...he's role as Sir Min Jio Ho is a very serious person...and he acted very well...my fav scene (my mom's too) is when he compete with the king in arching over Jang Geum...in that scene I was so impressed by he's acting skill and that's the first time I realized what a good actor he is...while in MKMDQ he's role as Pu Wu Lie as a spoilt rich son which are really different from he's role in JITP...he's a very talented actor...he can play very well in two different character...yang paling aku suka dia pandai buat memek muka...tak seperti sesetengah actor/actress yang kaku jek...bile nengok...takde feeling langsung...

Jang Dong Gun...

I like him when I watched All About Eve...
Actually dia ni takdela handsome sangat...maybe bcoz mata dia besar kot...
Heheh anyway I like he's role in that drama and he acted so well as the handsome prince charming with cool appearance...that's the reason I like him so much...
Aku paling suka watak lelaki dalam citer tu...gentleman, caring and very sweet...hehe...
That kind of man u'll never find in the real world...so sad uhuk uhuk...

Anyway I really like Korean drama right now...I really think they are good actor/actress...better than our actor/actress...actually our actor/actress need to improve their acting skill so that our film industry will bolehla berkembang...Kalau masih perasan bagus...takkan kemanala...


Chi Geum Cheo Reom Man [ You Can't Say]
By Mina

You can't say...kwaen-ch'an a yo.
(You can say all things must end)
I che neun I cheo ryeo yo
(You can smile and even pretend)
Keu dae eui seul peum I dwe ji ahn to reuk
(And you can turn and walk away so easily)
Nae sa rang eun jam shi meom
(But you can't say you don't love me any more)
Shweo dul kk'e yo
(You can dream of what might have been )

You can't dream...eon ch'e kka ji na
(You can cry for what won't pass again)
Keu dae ro yeo gi I seo yo
(And you can say there is every reason you should leave)
A mu ri nun e seo meol eo jin dae do
(But you can't say you don't love me anymore)
Nae ma eum eun meol eo ji ji ahn a yo
(You can say I'm right you are wrong)
Kkot cheo reom hyang gi ro man
(You can make your plans to find somebody else)
Ch'u eok sok e seo keu dae reul gan jik hae yo
(But I can't believe you can carry on)
Shi deul ji ahn neun sa rang I dwe eo
(We know what should be said)

Chi geum cheo reom man nae ga seum
(But you can't find the words instead you say)
Sok e nam a chweo yo kwaen ch'an a yo
(All things must end)
I che neun I cheo ryeo yo
(You can smile and even pretend)
Keu dae eui seul peum I dwe ji ahn to reuk
(And you can turn and say you are leaving me for good)
Nae sa rang eun jam shi meom
(But you can't say you don't love me anymore)
Shweo dul kk'e yo
(You can dream of what might have been)

You can't dream...da shi han peon
(You can smile and even pretend)
Nae gyeo tae meo mul reo chweo yo
(And you can turn and say you are leaving me for good)
Tta seu han keu dae euki eok sok e seo
(But you can't say you don't love me)
Keu ttae ch'eo reom o seum jil su I do rok
(First just say you don't love me anymore)

posted by fiore @ Wednesday, February 02, 2005