<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6491495?origin\x3dhttp://pot-pet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pot-pet @blogspot.com ♥
Dec 28, 2005

Am I crying or laughing.

Am I crying or laughing.

My best friends make a joke "eh ko nangis ke ko gelak?" every time I laugh. They said I have the same tone when I'm crying and laughing. The diff is when I'm crying there are tears. Izit? I asked jihan abt this. Nasib baik jihan cakap tak sama. Well thanks cik J. u're indeed a good friend. Hmm one thing I know for sure I have a loud voice. And I won't embarrass myself to enter singing competition or go karaoke coz I know I sing without tune. And I know one of my ex-colleague (dlm hafezh nya blog) said I have high pitch voice. Hmmm diz is my voice. This is who I am. Tuhan dah bagi ader suara and aku bersyukur. So I won't mind what people said abt my voice. Im proud of who I am. Pernah gak try cakap pelan2 tapi cam tak kuar lak suara. Cam tersekat2 lak. Klaka pun ader gak hehehe...

I'm having a throat sore rite now. Sakit and perit. Nak demam kot. Hidung pun duk gatal je nih. Maybe kena hujan yesterday tu yang macam ni. Kepala pun cam sakit je. dah start bersin2 nih adoiii...Tanak la demam. Nanti takleh dating ehehhe. I miss my family so much. I miss my dad, mommy, my bros, and my lil' sistah. Can't wait for the weekend to come.

Oh mak jihan buat tag nama untuk aku. Thanks mak jihan. And omar jeles sbb asyik duk main ngan tag nama tuh. Aku tau la nama aku glamer :P...heheheh...

posted by fiore @ Wednesday, December 28, 2005