<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6491495?origin\x3dhttp://pot-pet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pot-pet @blogspot.com ♥
Feb 13, 2006


Ape nak update eh. Im out of idea what to write in this blog. hmmm let me think.....oh i know. Love is in the air. Korang sambut ke? Me? No. I never celebrate valentine. Well dulu2 penah ler my ex gave me chocolate. But bukan celebrate it. Anyway hari kekasih or wateva, its not important I think. Yg penting is u remember each other and celebrate the day u confessed ur love to each other. I mean anniversary la. Different ppl have different opinion and perspective on how to celebrate ur love. I prefer surprises such as a card from him, or suddenly he appears on my doorstep. Hahaha mengarut je aku nih dan korang pun baca kan kui kui kui.

Emm today org2 dalam office ni looks bz. Staffs kejap ke sana ke sini, discussion and so on. Boss always here. Hmmm...oh the interview has started. But for SCG, marketing exec I think.

Already 4 o'clock. Can't wait for today to end. Wanna go home and sleep Zzzzzzz...
That's all for today I think. Later guys....muahhhh hehehe ;p

posted by fiore @ Monday, February 13, 2006