It's Friday again. Time flies very fast I think. Don't u guys think so? I wanna do a lot of things but I kind of MALAS to do anything. Well I've become a very LAZY gal everyday. Ntah ler. Malas tul rasa nak wat ape2 pun. Susah betul kalau ader penyakit M ni. I realized it but lazy to do anything. Got what I mean?
I applied leave next week but dunno whether my boss will approve it or not. I have a feeling that she will approve only for half day leave. There's a lot of thing I need to do. I need to go to PTPTN and settle my agreement. They send agreement letter to me but return back to them coz they send it to my old house address. This is the problem when u keep changing houses. Anyway its gonna change after this, hopefully. Then I need to go OUM to register for my next semester. It has to be done next week otherwise I have to pay extra. Then I need to go to Lowyat and get modem for streamyx. I also need to go to maybank. Phewww.
