Since dillon resign and elizabeth finished her internship, my work piling up and not enuff hand n time to do all the work been given to me...i already tender my resignation letter...but my boss wouldn't accept it. and after discussion with him...i agree to wait...at least to me...i agree to wait until new designer come in. beside im not really sure its a good idea or not coz i dun have any backup yet. I didnt really working hard to find a new job. there's still things weighed inside my mind. but im still figuring it out. hopefully i can settle it soon...
Life
I've been watching romantic drama, movies and reading romance novels lately. Too much i think and all the sad feeling come back to haunt me. I know i cant get all that. I wont meet my prince charming. Even if he's out there, he's not for me...im not worth it...~sigh
Family
Dad having his hard time. mom trying her best to be beside him all the time. I wish i can help my dad....but there's nothing much i can do tho...lil' bro already resign and went back home...it's a relief i guess...dun have to worry so much abt him....
Family
Dad having his hard time. mom trying her best to be beside him all the time. I wish i can help my dad....but there's nothing much i can do tho...lil' bro already resign and went back home...it's a relief i guess...dun have to worry so much abt him....
